Friday, 4 December 2015

Digipak ideas....

An idea for a cover I had was taking a still from our music video, and using it as our front cover. I particularly like the shot at the beginning of our video, this being the artist standing on the left hand side of the frame and this gave me the idea of having the writing beside her, or another idea I had was to have the same composition of the framing as well as keeping the artist on the left hand side, but maybe looking at the camera.

Taking inspiration from Lana Del Rey, I feel it would be suitable to have more of a colourful based digipak as it conforms to the indie conventions.  

Still liking the idea of having clouds as the CD image, I feel like we can take a still shot from our footage to use. In terms of font size and style, I feel like we should go for something 
more light like the font style of Lana Del Rey's name on the slip case.


No comments:

Post a Comment